• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calendars

Android Version: 2.2
Network: Vodaphone
Taskiller Used: No idea what this means sorry
Issue:

I'm very much a newbie to these phones. Up to 5 days ago I was using a SE C902. So forgive any stupid questions please.

Up to now I have synced my outlook 2007 calendar and tasks with my previous phones with with the minimum of problem. It seems less easy with the Desire.

My first attempt has copied across contacts fine. All the calendar items have gone across but it has broken the scheduling big time. I now have dozens of monthly/annual calendar appointments appearing day after day :>(. So I'm now left with a number of questions?

1. How do I bulk remove the calendar items to start over? I though I might be able to create a new calendar, then delete the first however the OK button is greyed out.

2. How do I then stop sync from blitzing the entries on Outlook because the delete date/time is the latest edit?

3. Where on earth are the tasks can't see them anywhere?

I tried upgrading from HTCSync 2.0.28 to 3.0.5422 but nothing got solved.

Sorry to post so many questions but I'm tearing my hair out (well the bit that hasn't yet fallen out naturally :>]). I would be grateful for any help on this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones