• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calender Back Up Issues with Sprite

kanay

Lurker
Jul 17, 2010
Hi

Firstly, great forum!

Secondly, I the following issue:

HTC Touch Diamond P3700 running windows mobile 6.1 trying to migrate to Sony Erricson Xperia X10 running Android 1.6

Initially, on the HTC Touch Diamond P3700 running windows mobile 6.1 used Sprite BackUP Version 6.55, Build 11 to backup, then used Sprite Migrate ver 0.1.0, Build 3 to migrate. All the contacts have migrated fine, but not the calender. I get an exe file, but the Sony Erricson Xperia X10 running Android 1.6 does not recognise the file at all. Initially used the trial version, then bought the full version of Sprite BackUP Version 6.55, Build 11, still no joy!! Help!!!

I am new to android (and am still kicking myself for seeing the light sooner!!), so if I'm not doing this correctly, kindly point out the obvious!

Or, if there are other calender apps which will make the process easier (and make it work!) I would gladly appreciate!

Help!!

PS. Contacted Sprite 5 days ago, had one response asking about versions, apart from that - Nothing!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones