• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Call recording app, tips?

m_groen

Mar 16, 2015
I am looking for a tool (app) to record calls/conversations done with my smartphone (Android 10).
After the conversation, the possibility to save the conversation in audio format locally or on the cloud.

Any experiences with apps that can do that? / which one do you recommend?

I like to hear it.

M.

One that comes to mind is "ACR Call Recorder." It's pretty handy as it records your calls and allows you to save them locally on your device or up in the cloud. So, you've got flexibility.If you're up for trying something different, you might want to explore using a VoIP system. These systems let you make calls using toll-free numbers, and they often offer recording features. It can be a neat alternative to traditional call-recording apps. Also, I suggest you check out the blog post about the AHT, which you might find helpful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones