1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Call Waiting - No sliders - Accidental Answers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sarcj07, Feb 10, 2011.

1. sarcj07

sarcj07 Lurker

Hello,

I have had the DroidX since the day it was released and cannot get over this problem. When I am receiving a call while already on another call, the screen will activate (even if held to my face) and it will be buttons to Accept/Ignore (not sliders). This is extremely frustrating because I will Accept/Ignore calls sometimes before I even realize what is going on. Many times I am in mid conversation.... then I look at my phone and realize I'm talking to a completely different person.

Is there any way to make the phone have sliders (or any other kind of system) when you are receiving a secondary call?

My phone is not rooted, not sure if that affects the answers... although I guess I would consider rooting just to get away from this one problem.

Thanks!

- Josh..

By the way, I have searched for a long while and surprisingly can't find anything on this topic...

2. sarcj07

sarcj07 Lurker

Any ideas? This is an extremely frustrating problem.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews