• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Calling Issues - Urgent: I need help.

mashoo

Lurker
Jun 28, 2010
Basically what my problem with my X10 is this, I'm having issues with calls on the x10. The person on the other line can hear short bursts of static. They come randomly but they are really annoying. I can't hear them when I make the call or receive a call, however, any person on the other line can. Any suggestions?

I found the same problem here [http://www.droiddog.com/android-blog/2010/03/your-sony-ericsson-x10-questions-and-requests/] and i basically just copied their question but Im having the exact problem. I need to figure out a solution today because it is the last day that I can return my phone to the store for a full refund. I would rather not do that but I will if i must. I'm using an old samsung phone and all my contacts do not hear these random busrts of static but when I use the x10 they hear it. Thanks for the help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones