• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Came frm WM. I write a lot, how do I do this on Android?

I recently switched from a HTC touch pro to a Samsung Moment. With my touch pro I write a lot of notepad documents and microsoft word documents. And would view them by organizing them in folders in a file manager.

How do I do that on android? With windows mobile the notepad docs and MW documents I could export to my computer and view/edit on my laptop. I want to be able to write documents and organize them into folders. Than be able to email it, and edit/view them on my laptop.

Any recommendations?

And hello to everyone on this forum. First post =)

another option might be to try gdocs and use the power of google docs on the web.gdocs just makes notes that are stored on google docs. -free
Docs to Go is powerfull but i think you would have to drag or email the word, excel ppt docs to your computer. I paid for this and ahve had it before.
I saw some other apps to work with notes and work. search androlib.com

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones