• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera Update and Phone call quality

Kuip

Lurker
Mar 24, 2010
Hi All

Coming from a BB 8330 and ready for a new phone.

Couple of questions: Does any one know what was the statement regarding the Droid 2 WE that said "improved camera". more megapixels, easier focus, or stabelization. and also no one talks a lot about phone call quality such as good sound both sending and receiving. Is the Droid 2 one of the best in this compared to fascinate and Incredible.
Thanks in advance.

Ken

Well i don't know too much about the D2 world edition. I've seen a couple things that said that it would have an 8 megapixel camera with HD video (the D2 has a 5 megapixel with no hd). Also, I think the call quality on the D2 i have is pretty darn good. Sometimes though when I connect it through bluetooth people have a hard time hearing me (could be my car, but I didn't have this problem with my last phone). Hope this helps. I would suggest looking on youtube for things like phone call quality comparisons. phonedog.com does a bunch of phone comparisons also.

Reactions: Kuip
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones