• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can anyone help me find an android phone?

just got the email back from them and here it is:

"Dear ********

Thank you for contacting Samsung Customer Care.

Sorry we currently don't have any information at this time regarding the
release date of the galaxy mini.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact
Samsung Customer Care on 1300 362 603.

Thank you for contacting Samsung.
Kind regards,"

Upvote 0
Which carrier are you with (wondering which 3G bands you require)?

Best bang for buck I have seen (never used it since it isn't available in the States) has to be the Orange San Francisco because it has a 3.5" AMOLED WVGA display.

You might be able to find my phone, an Acer Liquid in that price range (if you are lucky). Liquid is a good phone. 3.5" WVGA display, 5MP camera, 768MHz Snapdragon (same Snapdragon as Nexus One just slightly underclocked), Android 2.1 officially (but very easy to put Android 2.2 on there). Only real downfall is the fact that it has 256MB of RAM (tho on 2.1 that was never really a problem for me).

Upvote 0
the wildfire is about $280 to $300 here I'm kind of hoping to get the ideos x3 but it has a very modified version of 2.3 and I want the stock android since this is my first phone.
don't know the release date of the ideos x3, heard it was late March can anyone confirm?

anyone found any better phones then the ideos x3 in my price range?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones