• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can Anyone Recognize this Launcher?

PlasticMac

Jul 26, 2010
droid-x-liberty.jpg

I saw this picture over at Droid Life and I am absolutely loving the dock. Does anyone know what is is? I would love to have it on my Droid X. Very much appreciated!

-Plastic

Thanks guys for all your suggestions but I decided to take a different route. I sat down with the reference image and created the dock and icons in an image editor. The simplicity of the icons made them very easy to create. I am very pleased with the results. I am going to release it to all you good fellows!

The Zip Includes:
Dock image
App drawer icon
Market icon (apps)
Messages icon (txt)
Camera icon
web icon
music icon
email icon
gmail icon
phone icon
calendar icon
calculator icon

Download: Liberty Dock.zip

Preview:
p3140073k.jpg

(I apologize for the poor image quality)

Cheers!

-Plastic

Upvote 0
Can you please tell me how to install? Thanks

Thanks guys for all your suggestions but I decided to take a different route. I sat down with the reference image and created the dock and icons in an image editor. The simplicity of the icons made them very easy to create. I am very pleased with the results. I am going to release it to all you good fellows!

The Zip Includes:
Dock image
App drawer icon
Market icon (apps)
Messages icon (txt)
Camera icon
web icon
music icon
email icon
gmail icon
phone icon
calendar icon
calculator icon

Download: Liberty Dock.zip

Preview:
p3140073k.jpg

(I apologize for the poor image quality)

Cheers!

-Plastic

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones