• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can ChaCha makes video call?

Correct, video calling on 3G for that device isn't mentioned. Try a video call using WiFi. I'm not sure why that feature isn't mentioned in the user manual, but all the specs and reviews I've come across online confirm video calling over WiFi.

Download Tango and try making a call using WiFi. Tango is the only video calling app I have experience with, but it worked well. Tango allows video calling using WiFi. Both parties must have the app. I used it with iPhone friends and quality was good.

Upvote 0
Thanks. We're trying to work out how to do video calls using wifi tonight and was trying out GTalk and it only seems to do IM. Was wondering if we need to use Skype or its like. So your post confirmed that the phone doesn't have stock apps that do video calls, be it on 3G or wifi. Thanks so much! ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones