• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can I import files from my PC?

dashark

Lurker
Apr 22, 2014
Hello, I am a complete newbie to Android and tablets in general. I just bought an ASUS Memo Pad 7 which is my first tablet ever. So please be kind ;)

I am looking for advice on how to properly import files to the Memo Pad 7 from my PC. I have connected the Memo Pad to my PC via the USB cable that came with the tablet. I copied and pasted an .epub file from my PC to ME173X\Internal storage in Windows 8, but when I use the tablet and go to the books section, the newly-imported .epub doesn't show up. The tablet shows that there are 3 .epub files, which are the ones that came with the tablet (which are: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and Pride and Prejudice Parts 1 and 2). The one I imported into the tablet via my computer doesn't show up at all.

Thanks in advance, any help would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones