• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't Access Location

neil154

Android Enthusiast
Jan 7, 2011
Charlottesville, VA
I have a S21 and there are a couple of sites which location can't be accessed. I have pictures but don't see how to include pictures.

www.harristeeter.com wants to access location (shopping app) and I click on allow then I get a pop up which says "This site can't ask for your permission"

I have other sites the same and am using Chrome and it has permission for location.

Any suggestions?

Try clearing your Chrome browser cookies, and/or try another browser. I looked at the Harris Teeter site with Firefox, but didn't see anything about location.
Do you allow any website to access your location?

I ask because I thought of doing this test myself, then remembered that I deny location access to all of my browsers (because I can't see why I'd want to let any website access that) and so I would never see the question anyway.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones