1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

'Can't download now' message keeps showing up - please HELP

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by keyboardcat, Dec 29, 2012.

1. keyboardcat

keyboardcat Lurker

So my mobile screen keeps showing up the following message: 'Can't download right now. Try again later' even though I'm not having connection issues. That's really really annoying and I'm completely clueless about this problem's solution. Please help.
    Kind regards,
    keyboardcat.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Ryuinferno

Ryuinferno Well-Known Member

Where is thus message displayed? Play Store? What were you doing?

3. keyboardcat

keyboardcat Lurker

I was trying at first to access a page with a weak wi-fi signal but like I said I'm not experiencing connection issues whatsoever now. The message is flashing on my screen and it's getting on my nerves. I've already tried to restart the phone but it doesn't work either.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

More info, please! As Ryuinferno already asked you: where is the message displayed? Where are you downloading from, Play Store or something else?

Ryuinferno likes this.
  5. keyboardcat

keyboardcat Lurker

Afterwards I shut the app down but it kept displaying the message even though the wi-fi signal was strong. I wasn`t downloading anything. I was just accessing a news page and now it`s flashing randomly on every single screen (navigation screen, app screen, whatever) except for the `lock screen`. It`s getting on my way every time I try to view a photo or use the keyboard since it`s kinda blocking the view even though the window doesn`t block the touch screen. Now the battery is running low but this tiny little window won`t stop showing up and it`s quite bugging. Maybe if I submit a screenshot it`ll be a bit more helpful. Thanks in advance.

6. keyboardcat

keyboardcat Lurker

I wasn`t downloading anything at all, I was trying to access a news page on my navigator.

7. electricpete

electricpete Android Expert

How about inspecting your running applications (and possibly closing some) to try to narrow down which application is generating this message.

keyboardcat likes this.
  8. electricpete

electricpete Android Expert

Does that mean you couldn't restart, or you restarted and the message was still there?

9. keyboardcat

keyboardcat Lurker

I did restart the phone but that didn't stop the message either.

10. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Really weird and annoying! What if you clear cache, shut off packet data and wifi, clean history etc. and then try again?

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews