• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 'Can't download now' message keeps showing up - please HELP

keyboardcat

Lurker
Dec 29, 2012
So my mobile screen keeps showing up the following message: 'Can't download right now. Try again later' even though I'm not having connection issues. That's really really annoying and I'm completely clueless about this problem's solution. Please help.
Kind regards,
keyboardcat.

Afterwards I shut the app down but it kept displaying the message even though the wi-fi signal was strong. I wasn`t downloading anything. I was just accessing a news page and now it`s flashing randomly on every single screen (navigation screen, app screen, whatever) except for the `lock screen`. It`s getting on my way every time I try to view a photo or use the keyboard since it`s kinda blocking the view even though the window doesn`t block the touch screen. Now the battery is running low but this tiny little window won`t stop showing up and it`s quite bugging. Maybe if I submit a screenshot it`ll be a bit more helpful. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones