1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cant find Games!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by snoprosledneck, Oct 25, 2010.

1. snoprosledneck

Ok so I have two games that i would love to download and for some reason i cant find them anywhere in the market. I would like to download the Angry Birds game and the game Deer Hunter 3D. I dont know why i cant find them but they are no where to be found. I dont know if you need to be on 2.2 or something. can someone help?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Scan this with an app such as Barcode Scanner

Angry Birds
    [​IMG]

PAID version of Deer Hunter 3D
    [​IMG]

3. snoprosledneck

it says that there are no results in the market. I cant find these app! WTF im getting really pissed off! There are other apps like this too, wtf is going on!

4. Bang Bang Boom

Bang Bang Boom Well-Known Member

not compatable with your fone or fw

5. snoprosledneck

why wouldnt my phone be compatable?

6. Pushwall

Pushwall Well-Known Member

Try getting Angry Birds at GetJar.

7. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Android Enthusiast

Market links don't do any good if the item isn't in the market for the target phone to begin with.

8. Strange. They both come up on my desire but the deer hunter 1 only comes up as a demo.

BTW deer hunter only gets 3 stars though.

9. snoprosledneck

I know it isnt rated good but i hunt a lot so i thought it would be fun. i guess i dont understand why it doesnt come up or why my phone wouldnt be compatable.

10. jstengren

jstengren Newbie

"Angry Birds will run on second generation Android devices and upwards, with Android platform 1.6 or later. Your device needs to support OpenGL ES 2.0. QVGA display resolution is not supported currently, but we will add support for QVGA devices soon."

Angry Birds now available! (updated with new official link) | Android Central