• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't get Service on CM 10

I've got BZ's CM 10 and I can't get it to get service. I've tried using the modified F Kernel and Game Theory's Freedom both while re-installing c-modem and still nothing. Funny thing is when I factory the phone, it'll get service every time like that. I something just not catching after the first boot or am I SOL? Sometimes after a couple resets it would work, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

I've got BZ's CM 10 and I can't get it to get service. I've tried using the modified F Kernel and Game Theory's Freedom both while re-installing c-modem and still nothing. Funny thing is when I factory the phone, it'll get service every time like that. I something just not catching after the first boot or am I SOL? Sometimes after a couple resets it would work, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Try turning airplane mode on then off.

Upvote 0
:p i should really read things.

It's all good I think if you pull the hidden menu apps from stock you can install them into the system of cm10. Im going to have to try this so I can have them manually reprogram my sh!t. Been getting terribly slow data speeds at night on stock, cm10 or whatever rom since the complete of the T-Metro merger.

Upvote 0
It's all good I think if you pull the hidden menu apps from stock you can install them into the system of cm10. Im going to have to try this so I can have them manually reprogram my sh!t. Been getting terribly slow data speeds at night on stock, cm10 or whatever rom since the complete of the T-Metro merger.

Doesn't work, I think there might be something that has to be added to the build prop but I'm too lazy to mess with it right now I'll look later.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones