• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't phone one person?

taas0

Lurker
Aug 5, 2013
I am having an issue with calling one person. Me and my girlfriend text each other a lot. She is in another part of the country, and we both have long distance texting. She always wants me to call her, but sometimes when I do try and phone her, it goes straight to voicemail. Her phone isn't off, and she is not out of range. I have unlimited long distance calling. The thing is, yesterday I phoned her and she answered, it worked, it was fine. But today she wanted me to phone her, but it went straight to voicemail. I know I have unlimited calling. She doesn't have any minutes on her phone, but that doesn't matter since when I phoned her yesterday, she still had no minutes. I called my other friend today, it dialed, no problem.

She checked, I'm not blocked on her phone. She restarted her phone, I restarted mine, still nothing. She deleted me as a contact, still nothing. She's not too bright with anything technology related, so she phoned her service provider, but she didn't understand a thing.

Any help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones