• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cant sign into google after radio update. Little help?

But I can't find anywhere to retype my google password. That could be a real issue, if you ever needed to change your password for your google accounts.

When you try to log onto Google (or the market) aren't you automatically prompted if no valid password is already present? Worse comes to worse you could try reinstalling your ROM with a data wipe and you should be reprompted for your Google info (or use your backup if you have one). Your baseband update should remain untouched.

Upvote 0
Huh... I'm having issues with the new baseband also in terms of signing into Google, and I'm on WiFi. When I type my password in it tells me "There was a network error while trying to sign into [my e-mail]. Retry now or press the Back button to cancel." Also, in my Accounts and sync settings, it says "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." What's up with that!?

EDIT: Well now it works. I had to turn off WiFi though. And I also had to go take a walk to the next block over because for some reason, JUST MY BLOCK is a dead zone. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones