• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

case sugguestions

The toughest case you could get would be either the Otterbox or the new Seido Rugged. I have and love the Otterbox but haven't heard anything about the Seido. I don't think you can use the keyboard with the Seido fully on but you can with the Otterbox, it's also about $20 cheaper. Neither come with a built in screen protector but they come with plastic ones.

Upvote 0
Actually the Seidio Rugged comes with a screen protector built-in, but you are right on the Otterbox not. I have tried the Otterbox and it is a very nice case but the main part did not snap on well and the the phone would "creak" inside the case whenever it moved slightly. I have a Seidio Rugged on order that should be here this week and can let you know how it works out. The keyboard can be used with the Seidio only if you just have the Innocase 360 on. After you put the outer silicon cover and plastic back you will not be able to use the keyboard. It does come with a holster that can lock the phone in place when placed inside. Hope this helps some.

Upvote 0
For those using the Otterbox, are you putting the screen protector on or are you just using the actual 'case' parts? Mine is coming in today, and I don't want to put the protector on if its going to make the screen less usable/responsive. These Droids have Gorilla Glass right? Are protectors needed here?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones