• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I ordered a Diztronic TPU Rev 3 case in Pink of course. Should be here Thursday which is good because I've already dropped the phone once!! :eek:

:eek: is right! When I got my Bionic I got a case that I thought was "good enough", but I was wrong. The second time I dropped it the two-piece case split open, the battery cover came off, the battery came out, and the phone got dinged on the corner. When I got home I ordered an Otterbox Defender. With my Nexus, I waited two days after activation for the Defender to arrive before I let myself use the phone anywhere that wasn't well cushioned.

Upvote 0
I'd recommend the SGP Neo Hybrid case for GNEX. I've had it for about a week. It looks like part of the phone and it feels good in the hand. I was skeptical about a case because I like a minimalist look, I don't want my phone big and bulky. The hybrid case keeps the beveled edges and the slick curvature of the phone. The cases come in many different colors, personally, I'm a fan of the soul black.

Happy Hunting!

Upvote 0
I've been searching for a nice slim leather case for my Galaxy Nexus and recently decided to pull the trigger on the Masstige Leather Slim Diary Series case from Zenus. The case is a bit pricey...$34 to be exact but I personally love the look, feel, and protection it affords.

Here are some pics I took:

7600603050_3be5da7297_b.jpg

7600609500_464686035c_b.jpg

7600605314_f85c4e9ee7_b.jpg

7600606236_e966963410_b.jpg

7600604532_cd12a808f3_b.jpg

7600610038_098636bbef_b.jpg

7600606938_9b31ff16db_b.jpg

7600607650_91c0d2ae60_b.jpg

Upvote 0
I've been searching for a nice slim leather case for my Galaxy Nexus and recently decided to pull the trigger on the Masstige Leather Slim Diary Series case from Zenus. The case is a bit pricey...$34 to be exact but I personally love the look, feel, and protection it affords.

Nice looking case! I recently went away from cases all together, but this one has some class! Love it!

Upvote 0
I've asked this before but have not gotten (or found) what I am looking for.

I usually rock a Diztronic case on my Gnex. But I want to get a leather holster that is big enough (or will stretch enough) to allow me to continue to use the Diztronic and be able to put it in a leather holster. I had the Empire cheapy one from Amazon, but after having it since January it broke about a month ago. Its kind of flimsy anyway.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones