• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CAT 360

Welcome to the forums.

I'm not sure what you're asking since you did not provide much information.

When I do a google search for "CAT 360", all I get is construction equipment from Caterpillar (The Cat 360). So to reboot one of those, I suppose you can unplug the battery and wait a few minutes, then plug it back in. :p

Jokes aside, I think you get my point now. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Kevin, I live in armadale, western Australia, my CAT 360 is having issues with battery? Plug in charger , vibrates and flashes red led, held all four buttons (volume up and down ,and two buttons on left) CAT logo came up , pulled out cord, went back to blank screen , plugged in charger, same with red led, proceeded with hard reset( held volume up and power button )came up with screen to Reboot etc, asked to enter password after I did this ,it turned itself off again, battery now saying 0% , red led light staying on , but no vibration this time , will not go up in charge , leaving plugged in at the moment, can you please suggest or help me with this as it is an issue I've been having for 2+ months , thank you,
to help the op the above quote can be found here https://androidforums.com/threads/cat-s60-endless-rebooting.1126079/#post-7866637

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones