• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] Complete Newbie's Guide to rooting and flashing Evo 3D ROMs/Kernels using fastboot

Funny you did this, I was thinking of doing something like this to save us some time with the newbs, seems like these questions keep coming up, so a SDK guide is perfect. I was just looking for the time. Great work so far. ;)

Don b my fav, speakin of b, im playing with htc dev, an i managed to get my msl # yesterday thru a lower version of xprivacy, an htc sync has got less than a year til its closed, so i propose that we find a way to unlock bootloader without a pc, by converting exes into pks zips imgs whtvr, an installing files in order, hboot even if its multiple files (idk how it works) if u can tell which pg is what.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones