• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I too am an apple computer user, and have been waiting for the Iphone to come to Verizon for years, and almost switched to AT&Crap to get one.

Then due to apple being exclusive with AT&Crap, my little carrier, Verizon, got these phones running this strange yet cool looking OS called Android.

Enough said, I'm an apple fan that is crazy about Android now, and will probably get one of the Android tablets instead of an Ipad when they come out.

My Incredible is just an amazing device that I can do whatever I want to do with it, without Steve telling me what I can and can't do and how I have to do it.

It's funny, had apple allowed Verizon and the other wireless providers to have their little phone, most of us would probably have one, not have any clue what Android is, and Android wouldn't be the threat that it is today.

But because apple did what they did, traditionally apple disciples like myself, have had our eyes opened to a whole new and free world of choice out there that actually provides bad ass products! Go Android!! Go Incredible!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones