• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] [ROM]Nocturnal XPLOD XE & XI, ICS,Bravia, Beats, The Original SONY Xperia For the 3D!

I tried to install an app from market called "Draw Something Free" and it says 'Your device isn't compatible with this version'. This also happened to another app i was trying to download but can't remember the name of that app.

Maybe this last one is just me but I can't setup my email from work which is using the Microsoft Exchange.

And I see Chad has a new kernel out called Universal, any feelings one way or another? I'm on RLS5 and it seems to be working well. I had a random reboot this morning and again about 2 hours ago. I don't know if this has anything with the random reboot but this morning it was around the time my alarm clock went off playing a song. This afternoon it was when I was leaving the gym and had been playing some music too. A coincidence?

If it is just me, can someone tell me so maybe I can play around and get them to work?
Thanks...

Upvote 0
So its like sense, its more then a launcher its the phones "theme"? well damn..
Well I love this ROM, my top pick out of all 17 Roms developed (rough estimate)
But I need my phone stock for now and if I decide to root again prior to us recieving ICS ill deffinately be flashing this bad boy

Upvote 0
you can pull the home.apk and run it on just about any evo 3d rom but dont expect any of the widgets or sony apps to run lol.

I will look into the app incompatibility issues this week, the amaze cam will always have issues unless i get a kernel together to fix it.

ICS is on the way and this will get updated to ICS, im working on that right this very moment. Xplod XE GB 2.17 and Xplod XE ICS at the same time, that is the hold up on updates. Oh and im working on a sense 3.5 rom for the 3d too lol

Upvote 0
you can pull the home.apk and run it on just about any evo 3d rom but dont expect any of the widgets or sony apps to run lol.

I will look into the app incompatibility issues this week, the amaze cam will always have issues unless i get a kernel together to fix it.

ICS is on the way and this will get updated to ICS, im working on that right this very moment. Xplod XE GB 2.17 and Xplod XE ICS at the same time, that is the hold up on updates. Oh and im working on a sense 3.5 rom for the 3d too lol

Love the ROM, can't wait for Xplod ICS...

Upvote 0

You sir are awesome!!!

Upvote 0
I have a friend who is using Xplod for the EVO 4G but he is having problems with his Facebook contact pictures looking blurry. I told him to add HTC Sense Facebook from the Settings-Accounts menu but he said HTC Sense Facebook was not there. I then extracted the apk from the r202c ROM but it didn't work. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to how I can help him fix it? He loves his ROM too and but the blurry pictures bother him. I told him to squint but he didn't find it funny :)

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones