• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

deepspace1

May 5, 2010
Hello all, I was hesitant to post this at first as I didn't wanna seem spam-ie, but I really wanted to put it out there for people that've bought or are going to buy the Triumph... Save everybody a little money. :3

I found a coupon for BestBuy that'll save you 10% on your Triumph. So $299.99 - 10% = $269.99... You can pocket the $30 dollar savings or buy a case for it or something... Anyway, linkage below.

http://img.dealspl.us/images/coupon/12/cn_bestbuy-coupons__290622p.pdf

If they hassle you at all, point to the "Non-contract phones" under covered categories.
They didn't bug me about it though, I had bought it for 299 and when I went back they refunded it and resold it with the coupon applied (269.99).
Should be good until 10/31/11

Too bad I got mine on Friday :( lol

I had purchased mine yesterday and got it's price modified today. I do remember when I asked the lady if I could apply this coupon to my origional purchase she said "As long as the coupon was active during date of purchase". I assume you mean you got it last Friday, which was the 15th and given this coupon became effective on the 1st, I imagine you should be able to apply it to your old purchase as long as it's in return period (30 days)..

Reactions: melissapugs
Upvote 0
I had purchased mine yesterday and got it's price modified today. I do remember when I asked the lady if I could apply this coupon to my origional purchase she said "As long as the coupon was active during date of purchase". I assume you mean you got it last Friday, which was the 15th and given this coupon became effective on the 1st, I imagine you should be able to apply it to your old purchase as long as it's in return period (30 days)..

Just FYI this phone is no return after it's opened at my local bestbuy

Upvote 0
Just FYI this phone is no return after it's opened at my local bestbuy

Strange, I checked the return policy on the back of my sales receipt and even asked several people at BestBuy. Maybe some special local rules apply at your BB? I can't find anything anywhere that'd hint to it being non-returnable, it's not even listed under "Non-returnable Items".

The only thing I can guess is confusion with this phone and the ones that include air-time, which I have confirmed phones with air-time included are not returnable once opened (of course, to prevent people from activating the airtime and returning the phone).

Never the less I returned it to my BestBuy due to my previously mentioned autofocus issue and will be picking up another (as the main store was sold out) from a BestBuy Mobile they have in a nearby mall. So I can say, in Oregon atleast, return of the Triumph is confirmed.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to say thanks for posting the link to that coupon. I purchased the phone on Monday the 18th, then saw your post the next day. I went back showed them my receipt and the coupon and they gave me back 10%
roughly $32. I only wish they had the case that some people have said they purchased at Best Buy for this phone because I would have just used it towards that. Again thanks!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones