• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Christian Coalition Mobile: Runtime error right off

I am getting a "Runtime Error" message after downloading the Android app to my HTC Hero (2.1). It keeps "loading ..." not allowing me the choice of kill or continue, and I have to force close it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and got the same error. I'm looking forward to working this out. Thanks in advance, and may God continue to bless your efforts in Jesus' name.

Of course I am unable to review the Droid app, but I didn't immediately find another way to communicate with you other than this review opportunity. I will be glad to give it a proper review after this glitch is worked out. As a (holy) ghostwriter of direct-mail fundraising materials for several Christian and political clients, I am excited about the opportunity to have Christian Coalition of America on my cell phone. Often swift actions are needed to block evil schemes, and the app should enable CCA to rally God's people wherever they are, especially when not near a computer. Keep up the good work!

-- Rev. Rusty Weller

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones