• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Christmas help please?

I was planning on signing my son up this year for the gift giving program thru the local police. I have found out that they are not going to do it this year! I have never signed him up before because I could always figure out something. This year I am really in a pickle guys so some ideas would be nice ... Or a card or some cheer... I don't see know if there are programs to get a free game or something . .. anything .. thank you guys . Lots of love ❤️

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, laciewonderwoman7. :(

But don't despair! There should be any number of programs in your area for families like yours. Here in LA I see news segments every day about this charity or that, all of which are making sure families in need have happy holidays. I don't know where you live, but I'd suggest going to your local news channels' web sites and looking for any info they may have about programs in your area. You can also contact the Salvation Army and other organizations like that in your area.

The Marines do their "Toys for Tots" program every Christmas, although I can't say for sure that they're doing it this year, all things considered.

Also, contacting local homeless shelters may point you in the direction of organizations doing Christmas gifts for kids.

Good luck! And I hope once this awful year is over...things will look up for you.

Upvote 0
Maybe have him commit a petty crime.

He'll get the full experience.
Thumbs%20Up.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones