• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Clearing recent contacts in messaging

NoeLiMiTz

Sep 11, 2010
Orlando
First of all i've searched everywhere but nothing came up. Well, after the 2.2 Froyo update i can't seem to delete the recent contacts list on the messaging list. I tried everything rebooted, cleared all the necessary cache etc. and I don't want to factory reset the fone everytime just to delete those "recent" contacts i just want a solution to this. Never had this issue when i was on Eclair 2.1. :mad:

First of all i've searched everywhere but nothing came up. Well, after the 2.2 Froyo update i can't seem to delete the recent contacts list on the messaging list. I tried everything rebooted, cleared all the necessary cache etc. and I don't want to factory reset the fone everytime just to delete those "recent" contacts i just want a solution to this. Never had this issue when i was on Eclair 2.1. :mad:

click the phone option in home screen and goto logs. delete the log and your recent sent would be cleared

Upvote 0

Manually go in and delete each one by long pressing the screen. I don't totally understand your question so if im wrong please correct me :)

Java Programming

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones