• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CLIQ: Installed OTA uptade while phone in pocket :(

jhigginson

Lurker
Jul 23, 2010
my phone has been bugging me to update...being lazy i always just clicked install later. Today I had my phone in my pocket and when i pulled it out it was at the android system recovery :( i think i installed ota updates while it was in my pocket lol.... the update screen says E:cant mount/cache/blur_verizon 1.1.18.mb200 i take it this was the update i accidentally installed..when i reboot my phone its good for 5sec then goes to recovery screen...what should i do...I have handlers update 1.5 build Ra-cliq-v1.5.2 on my phone.should i just re flash it with the rom that i have on my sdcard the handlers 1.5? or do i need to go get the one for 1.3.18 now and wipe and reinstall...? Im gonna wait till i get some feedback cause i dont wanna brick my phone....

hope this is the right place for this thread if not i apologize
thanks

i solved it...just re flashed with same file ..i have no idea what happen...just checked available updates and it was for 4.3 or something, and its still asking to install so it couldnt have been that...the phone just keep turning off every 2 minutes...so i thought i had installed a update or something on accident that was causing problems o well. reflashed and works...if i knew how to delete this thread i would..thanks anyways though :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones