• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help coloured LED on front of DEFY

Hi Boys and Girls.

Ive noticed a small LED in top left corner of the defy occasionally and after seeing how cool having a colour for each contact is on my girlfriends blackberry tried to do the same with the defy.
Downloaded "LED Tester" which has DEFY on compatible list. And... it works!! however i cant seem to find an app that will assign different colours to different tasks "blink" is the popular colour LED download but doesnt seem to work on the DEFY. any help be great, and sure we would all like a funky coloured light on phone :D

I would think that the LED would get lost from the display of the contact's name, number, and icon or big "photo" of the person calling. I can't think of an instance where the LED would be visible, and the screen would not...but to each there own.

K-9 Mail
also allows you to customize LED color however I'm not sure if its on a "per contact" basis.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones