• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Come be PC! :D

M

Member2085114

While I wait to get nuked I just thought this would be pretty freaking hilarious! :D

Come and join me!

And let's all be PC!!! :D

Ahh yes!

Freedom of speech is such an evil thing! (Bitter sarcasm for those who can't figure it out! :D)

Let's all be PC!!!

It's just like heaven! :D

Reactions: bcrichster
PSA: Just to be clear, making sweeping generalisations about a race, based on the actions of some people, who happen to be of that race, is called racial prejudice. It can be viewed as a form of racism, which is definitely against forum rules. And especially if we receive any complaints, we can't really allow it.

You're very welcome to discuss any political issues regarding South Africa, and that's fully encouraged. But once race issues - e.g. black vs white start appearing, then we're straying on to some very thin ice, and the discussion can quickly degenerate. And well, you know what happens then.

For a more suitable platform to express such views, possibly think of using Twitter.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones