• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Confirmed: Angry Birds for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Xefan

I think that I have learned, and relearned, more in this thread about programming than I have in a long time. I have very limited experience with C, C++, and even less in Java. I haven't wrote anything in years and would have to relearn it again. What you stated gives me a better understanding now. Thank you for your insight into this. It is nice to have someone who is actually in the field to explain these things. Very well stated.

Upvote 0
I love it when, every once in a while, you find a gem of a post like Xefan just posted here...!

Internet forums are always the same...it's always black or white. Nobody wants to consider that someone else may have some valid point of view...

Anyway - I'm in the same boat. I wish it'd be release sooner...I understand that there may be a whole slew of various reasons why it's not ready yet - and I know that there's no way for anybody here (unless they're from Rovio) to know why it's not ready yet.

We can all guess...we can get pissed because we think they're incompetent or that they chose to not focus on Android or whatever your best guess is...but that's all it is. A guess.

Upvote 0
I want to apologize to the OP. My intentions were not to turn this into any sort of debate. I was doing some friendly jabbing and it got out of hand between myself and Tmaxey. I would not have posted in the first place had i known this would have taken place. We have gotten so far off track that this thread is now useless to those who see the Title. My apologies to those that i have frustrated.

Upvote 0
I want to apologize to the OP. My intentions were not to turn this into any sort of debate. I was doing some friendly jabbing and it got out of hand between myself and Tmaxey. I would not have posted in the first place had i known this would have taken place. We have gotten so far off track that this thread is now useless to those who see the Title. My apologies to those that i have frustrated.

This thread has turned into nothing more than one big off topic argument.. :(
My apologies to the OP and everyone else who was adding to this discussion in a positive way.

On that note, I'm now going to lock this thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones