• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

contact and calendar sync issue

fei3030

Lurker
Sep 3, 2011
I am long time blackberry user and just switched to Android HTC Sensation 4G with Tmobile yesterday. Never had experience on Android before but love the capability so far, although I am frustrating on typing since I am so used to blackberry physical keyboard!

The first thing I want to set up is the email/contact/calendar on for my Gmail and Microsoft exchange server from company I worked for.

I am able to add both gmail and exchange, emails from both are working fine now. But I only have contact and calendar from gmail, not from exchange server, could someone help me to point out how to set this up correct so the andriod phone can have contact/calendar from both gmail and exchange? of course, I hope they won't interfere with each other.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones