• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help CoolPad uncool

Reactions: zerocoolpad
Upvote 0
I'm having trouble finding any info on that device.
FWIW,I'd consider ditching this device altogether for something else:
http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/1...e-play-services-framework-says-security-firm/

Granted,the article is 18 months old,but,the lengths they went on with the shenanigans listed in the link would prompt me to never use a Coolpad device.
Unfortunately I am unable to change service because I lack income to change I just want to make use of my 32gb SD card to free space on the internal storage

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
Unfortunately I am unable to change service because I lack income to change I just want to make use of my 32gb SD card to free space on the internal storage

If you can root your device,this enables apps that are capable of utilizing full Apps2SD functionality.
There's a few apps for such in the Google Play Store (Link2SD & AParted come to mind)
If you go this route,I wouldn't move anything that is factory installed,just downloaded apps that are taking big chunks out of your internal memory.

Does your device have a name?
Is it a carrier-branded phone?
Just asking,to better search for information regarding this device.

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones