• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Copy paste images and photos

alketas1971

Oct 14, 2016
Hi. How are you? Sorry to bother. I can not understand something. Perhaps Android is better but no way to do copy paste images and photos on Android email app? ?? ( Android user question on the same subject ).
《 First, in Chrome, the option does not even exist (as far as I can tell). When I long press an image, I get the options to open it or save it, but not to copy it. I got around the issue by saving the image and then sharing it, but that's a clunky alternative.

Second, in the stock internet browser, the option does seem to exist. However, when I copy an image and attempt to paste it inside a text message, all that shows up is a little square. When I attempt to view the "object," it shows up as an SMS.
If that's the case, then I'm confused why the stock browser would have the option to copy an image to the clipboard in the first place. Bump... Really? Is there no way to copy / paste? Even the iPhone does that》
( No way to make copy paste images and photos on android email app? ; Only attachment;
(My device is Samsung galaxy Core 2 (4.4.2). Can this be done with Lollipop and Marshmallow;;)
Friendly greetings, Alkis
[emoji15]

When you go to the email app, when you want to paste the image you downloaded, tap the pictures button

20170109_144303.png

That will bring up your gallery

Screenshot_20170109-144320.png

Select the picture you want and adjust how big it is in the email.

Screenshot_20170109-144616.png

Reactions: alketas1971
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones