• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Corporate / Exchange Calander - only partial sync?

DanaNY1231

Lurker
Mar 26, 2010
Hello all - I'm new to the community and could already use some expert advice!

I just set up my new Droid last night and everything worked seamlessly - except for my corporate calendar.

I added my work account (using my company's Exchange server info) and both my email and contacts synced immediately. However my corporate calendar started to sync and imported some of my yearly reoccurring appointments (birthdays, etc) - but nothing else!

So far I double-checked all my settings (they seem to be correct) and even deleted/recreated the account (which yielded the same results as above, partial calendar sync). I also had no problem syncing my colander/email/contact/tasks on my previous Windows Mobile phone, so I believe my exchange settings (set by my company) are sufficient. I also tried creating an appoint from my phone, but it did not sync to my desktop Outlook calendar.

Any help solving this issue would be much appreciated!! Not having my work calendar on my phone is killer...

Thanks in advance for the suppport!!

-Dana

Thanks for the reply.

I thought it might have something to do with the number of appointments, but I couldn't figure out how to adjust it. Do you know where I can find that setting?

Also, I have not synced my tasks. Again, couldn't find any option to sync tasks in the default sync application. However, the application Touchdown (not free) seems to sync tasks as well.

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones