• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Couldn't take pictures...please insert sd card

yhsreh08

Lurker
Sep 11, 2012
Hi guys..newbie here.. anyway, i got this HTC incredible S few months ago and i've had no problems with it until recently, this morning, i wanted to take a picture of my nephew..however, i couldn't do so..it has a "please insert sd card" message on it..i checked the settings and everthing seems to be okay..and i didnot touch anything prior to the incident..so i really don't know what's going on..then, i searched on forums that you have to unmount the SD card from the settings but the options are grayed out..i also tried to reboot my phone..restarted it using the recovery mode..then, i decided to plug my phone into my pc..but it just comes worst!!! my pc is no longer detecting my phone..it only says "CHARGE ONLY"..this is not right! so..i really need some help here..thanks!!

-she

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones