• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help cracked my sceen.

MjyyY.jpg

That's awesome!

Upvote 0
Reactions: double1
Upvote 0
After waiting more than 60 seconds for a time wait of 20 seconds the manual did not download. I'd find another source as that site could possible put malware on your computer.

If someone here has the actual service manual why not just post it here or to a place with a valid link. There are free PDF hosting sites such as Free PDF Hosting and PDF File Sharing. No software to download. Just click and go!

I found the link on XDA forums and just linked to someones post there. I went and verified the link on their forum still works.

1. Click the lnk - Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

2. half way down the page click where it says Free User "Slower Download"

3. enter captcha code and wait till page refresshes

4. click on "slower downlaod" at top of the page and it downloads the PDF.

Upvote 0
Just got my replacement digitizer but I'm nervous about taking my phone apart. Has anyone successfully replaced the digitizer before give me any tips?

Well just checked couldn't find any disassembley guides for the rev or the esteem so I guess you are on your own if you proceed. Be very careful and take your time good luck :)

Also when you take off the broken digitizer be sure to scrape of all the leftover glue so you can get a clean fit and no bleeding. Keep us posted :D

Edit: this might help
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1120066

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones