• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Currently on Sence 2.2 but need a reliable rom???

islandmixed

Nov 18, 2009
sence 2.2 is great but ive noticed now, voicemail does not alert me at all, also sending mms does not work at all...so what is the best one out now where its fast & everything works? vallian iam not a fan of, tried several of theirs & they were awful, i tried 5.3/5.4 but so many things didnt work. could you send me the links to if possible...appreciate itttt:)

cheers

just flashed vallain 10 but it seems alright...dont really like the look of this one at all..nothing fancy with it so i might flash modaco & test that one.

One thing ive noticed with being rooted...when using your own pix it never sets it nicely like it does with when your not rooted...ive tried several roms & tested this out...it truly never fits the screen greatly. I hate it cause i always customise my phone myself. truly would like to go back to stock unrooted, where the hell is this UPDATE

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones