• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CWM Recovery on GB27

Bchaitt

Mar 25, 2013
I recently rooted and flashed the stock GB27 onto my device. Now would I have to downgrade to ICS, flash AGAT kernal, then flash back to keep CWM Recovery? Or would I have to use a custom rom to have CWM. Any help would be appreciated. I read that it is possible, but not as easy as just flashing the recovery onto the phone.

In the end I would like CWM recovery on the GB27 build

the gb27 agat kernal has a bug that cause apps to disappear. i use mobile odin and a flash kernal then while still in cwm reflash the stock kernal. when source is released that will be done. for now the flash kernal the way.. the repack wont harm your device youll just lose apps. and allow me to welcome you to the forum. http://androidforums.com/galaxy-s2-...6890-root-one-stop-shop-roms-kernels-ect.html this is selfs one stop shop it has info and link for you to use enjoy your stay

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones