• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CWM Recovery v6.0.1.2 Beta for the Triumph

Would you please seriously consider going back to the color scheme used in the 6.0.1.2 version that you posted last month?

I see some new features that make this newer version worth using, but the new color scheme hurts my eyes. I mean this literally. It causes me physical pain to look at it for more than a few seconds at a time. It's very harsh and glaring and very, very, very uncomfortable. And beside that, it makes it impossible to read the menu item that is highlighted. I cannot read white text against a bright yellow-green background. The color scheme in the older version was much, much better, in terms of comfort, and in terms of usability.

Is there anyway you can remember which version of this you used for the USB storage to work? If so I can take the USB mass storage code from that version and try it on the latest CWM!

If you read in my thread, I stated I am making different themes of my recovery.

This thread or another thread? The only occurrence I can find in this thread of the word “themes” is in the posting to which I am replying right now.

What do I need to do to get CWM 6.0.1.5 in a color scheme that is readable and doesn't hurt my eyes?

—————

Never mind. I found it.

—————

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones