• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root D321 (Cricket) Official FAQ Thread

is the hardware to blame ot simple better handsets exist if the same model.... i see no reason not to gey the 323
It looks like it's the hardwares fault. There is a few reasons to get a D321:

Cricket does not simply have the same Mobile Bands (Signals) than MetroPCS. So if you want a good connection to Cricket, get a D321.

Upvote 0
no there is no way to flash any firmware unless you want to flash stock again and re root and unlock the bootloader. i would like some more information on whats only wrong with the d321 model to see if i could work on making a recovery or anything at all to be able to change the software to make it recognize as a different phone to be able to flash stuff. if done alot of weird software stuff to phones to make them recognize as different phones. download mode is a good way to change a phone with the lg flash tool.

Upvote 0
i have xposed framework on my phone that i was going to look for some tools to see about making that possible. i have a fellow lg phone user that has a swap sd for internal memeory tool for his lg l70 variant that works. its the virgin mobile variant though. i want to get more information on why cricket has the phone so locked down on flashing recoveries and roms.

Upvote 0
disculpa yo tengo un Lg L70 D321 cricket y no se que le paso le quite la pila sin querer y cuando se la puse no quiso encender solo vibraba y aveces encendia pero solo se quedaba en el logo me podrian ayudar ya no se que hacer :(

Hi Manuel,
Welcome to Android Forums. This is an English speaking forum. An online service like Google Translate might be of assistance to post in English here. :)

Reactions: manuel herrera
Upvote 0
Hi Manuel,
Welcome to Android Forums. This is an English speaking forum. An online service like Google Translate might be of assistance to post in English here. :)

apology did not know that was only English , what I meant was sorry I have an LG L70 D321 cricket and not what happened you remove the battery accidentally and when I put it refused to turn just vibrated and sometimes turn on and only left in the logo could help me because they do not :(

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0
Ok so here's the deal I'm rocking the D321 and screwed it up because I had tried to install @vm03 12.1 mod and bricked my phone. After 2 days of messing around with tutorials and post that dealt with every model but the D321 I finally got my phone back to stock. I'll post the firmware and programs I used and anything process I can think of and because I'm not 100% sure what I did right or wrong or which steps were unnecessary hopefully someone with better knowledge can break it down and help the others who have a D321 out.

Upvote 0
"kdsjobs, post: 7110245, member: 1896224"I'll post the firmware and programs I used and anything process I can think of and because I'm not 100% sure what I did right or wrong or which steps were unnecessary hopefully someone with better knowledge can break it down and help the others who have a D321 out.

Looking forward to seeing what you did. Any and all info will be appreciated.

Upvote 0
apology did not know that was only English , what I meant was sorry I have an LG L70 D321 cricket and not what happened you remove the battery accidentally and when I put it refused to turn just vibrated and sometimes turn on and only left in the logo could help me because they do not :(
Quite common problem, hard reset! if that doesn't work flash tool it.

Upvote 0
I bit the bullet and paid for the STOCK FIRMWARE from lgbbs.net

So, if you need to flash the stock rom to your cricket LG Optimus L70 (LG-D321), here are the links:

LG D321 v10c tot file: http://mega.co.nz/#!OY9wxaIR!WEB-Zm7Q-CvZ1p5EbxM9xFHkQPpGetE8XOW53Nn65uY
LG D321 dll file: http://mega.co.nz/#!mEVSETKL!Th03DITX0ieNKPIdmvEW00v9MZvD8lYZ-E5ryvzd6JM

To be used with LG Flash Tool. This is ONLY compatible with the D321 version of the LG Optimus L70 by cricket. I searched everywhere for 2 weeks for this, and as far as I know, this is the first time it's been made publicly available.
Anyone have a working link for the stock rom?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones