• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Date you ordered and received the phone vs. "will ship by" date

This gives me hope that mine will be shipped tomorrow and delivered on the 12th since I ordered one day after you!

Hopefully! Mine was supposed to ship by the 26th or 29th or something -- I really didn't want to wait that long, but I took solace in the fact that next to everyone on these forums was reporting something different. (and that someone in Utah, where I am, had the same experience!)

Upvote 0
Hopefully! Mine was supposed to ship by the 26th or 29th or something -- I really didn't want to wait that long, but I took solace in the fact that next to everyone on these forums was reporting something different. (and that someone in Utah, where I am, had the same experience!)

Indeed it did. Mine also said the 29th. Just got a shipping notice. Will be delivered tomorrow. :cool:

Upvote 0
I ordered my DROID Incredible along with a Samsung Intensity for my wife (she isn't very tech savvy) on the 8th. I was told that the phones would ship together and given a "ship by" date of the 29th. On the 9th I got an email saying that it had shipped and would be delivered on the 12th.

I was super pumped to leave work today and get home to play with my new phone. My neighbor had signed for it, so when I got home I got the box from him and opened it. What do I find? ONLY my wife's phone. Needless to say I'm pretty bummed out.

I really hope the "Incredibles ship on Thursdays" thing in the post above is legit.

Upvote 0
I ordered my DROID Incredible along with a Samsung Intensity for my wife (she isn't very tech savvy) on the 8th. I was told that the phones would ship together and given a "ship by" date of the 29th. On the 9th I got an email saying that it had shipped and would be delivered on the 12th.

I was super pumped to leave work today and get home to play with my new phone. My neighbor had signed for it, so when I got home I got the box from him and opened it. What do I find? ONLY my wife's phone. Needless to say I'm pretty bummed out.

I really hope the "Incredibles ship on Thursdays" thing in the post above is legit.

Wow. This is exactly what happened to me!

I ordered an Incredible and Samsung Intensity on the 8th. Got a shipping notification on the 9th with a delivery date of the 11th. Opened the package to only find the Intensity. Called Verizon and was told orders placed on the 8th will be shipped by the 14th. I got a shipping notice today and my phone will be here tomorrow the 13th.

I was also told that they would ship together.

Upvote 0
Ordered on 5/9 along with another phone for a not so tech saavy mother and recieved a notice stating both orders would be here in 2-3 days. yesterday was 3 days and still no phone. Not a big deal but decided to call Verizon. The rep told me that it would ship out on the 25th... two more weeks:eek::eek: i dont know what im going to do with myself

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones