• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Debug Settings Moto Edge 2022

Be CAREFUL. If you do not know what you're doing in developer options, DON'T. I have bricked my phone and need HELP.
All debugging options are on. I would like to get back into my phone preserving any and ALL personal data. Not everything is backed up. Thank you!!
IMG_20231111_022908038~2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: manole2023
i don't remember exactly what was enabled, but I do believe I enabled the majority of the debug options. I have the phone connected to my pc now with command open. I typed adb devices and many line items appeared. I assume everything that appeared in the command is the log report from the phone. So I pushed the buttons to activate recovery on the phone. It is now saying 'no command'. And it just disappeared back to logo screen. I do not remember what I am supposed to command...

Upvote 0
I originally turned the phone off to charge and upon turning it back on I was taken to the logo screen. I attempted to cycle it off/on with no success. I was only able to pull up the menu for flash reboot. I tried to start in safe mode with no avail. The only response I could get was to turn off. I installed the moto usb driver, adb and debug zip files, plugged the phone in and now need a command.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones