• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

default email signature

can someone take a picture of a default signature (you know "sent via..." or "sent from..." in default email app, mine is not showing for some reason

Here's what it looks like in an email:
Screenshot_20220618-101637.png

And this is in the settings:
Screenshot_20220618_101758.jpg

I hope this helps.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I don't really understand why anyone would want one of those default signature that advertises which app sent it. I can see why the app developer might, but not the actual user.

I do set a default signature on some of my mobile clients, but it's along the lines of "Sorry if this is a bit terse, I'm sending from my phone".

Upvote 0
I don't really understand why anyone would want one of those default signature that advertises which app sent it. I can see why the app developer might, but not the actual user.

I do set a default signature on some of my mobile clients, but it's along the lines of "Sorry if this is a bit terse, I'm sending from my phone".

I agree with Hadron. I have removed that type of advertising. Currently, I use that area for statements of philosophy or bits of humor. Currently I have,
"Mastering others is strength.
Mastering yourself is true power.

Lao Tzu"

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones