• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Deleted emails keep reappearing

It sounds like you are set up with P.O.P. e-mail, which allows you to delete your e-mails from your phone, but will not delete them from your e-mail server. When your e-mail syncs, what ever is sitting on your server will be pulled back to your phone. If you set up your e-mail using IMAP, when you delete an e-mail from your phone, it will also delete it from your e-mail server.
I think that's right (might be backwards). If not, someone will correct me shortly.

Upvote 0
I have noticed that if I delete an email from my phone it is not in my email when I check from a computer. The emails that keep appearing are ones I've even deleted from my account from a computer. I used the same email on my hero and never had a problem. It says I have 12 unread emails despite deleting them all!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones