• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Desire with BlueAnt S1

fenge

Mar 10, 2011
Desire running 2.2
Not rooted
No task killer

Hi
I have recently changed from a Samsung Galaxy to an HTC Desire. I have a BlueAnt S1 hands-free device in my car and when I had it conected via Bluetooth to my Galaxy, the phone would ring, I'd press the 'Answer' button on the phone and I'd then be able to have my conversation through the S1. Now, with the Desire connected in the same way, when I receive a call I press the 'Answer' button on the phone but the call doesn't then go through the S1. If I press the green 'On' button on the S1 then the call will connect through the device but the sound quality is woeful. I have no trouble when I dial out though. Has anyone else had a similar issue or can anyone recommend a good hands-free Bluetooth device to use in the car with my HTC Desire

Cheers - Fenge

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones