• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Dev][Rom]{ALPHA}[WIP] -STEEMKITKAT-

BRAINZ2013

Extreme Android User
Feb 21, 2012
Park Ave., HELL
This is a Work In Progress for the Lg esteem. For all of the users that look for that Kitkat feel and taste that our Lg Esteem is wanting just check out some things for you to feel in the future . Eta we don't ask for but just a few photos for you to taste what your Esteem is going to feel.
This kitkat will offer a few things such as the real with nothing but the best HD. This hd will allow you to play your mp3s on the famous apollo with themes .
The HD wallpaper will allow you to be noticed in a dark movie theater :eek::what: yes all eyes on you . Also with a few touches you will not never be seen without the new screen record and the famous screenshot . Check out the photos and hold tight and if you feel you want something in the kitkat post it and i see if i can bake it in with the pie controls.

[/ATTACH] Apollo player with theme

Attachments

• 1397585101563.jpg
    1397585101563.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 200
hey bossman,ive bn wondering bout u,but i think im catchn onto how you work,if nobody has seen or heard from you,id say 99.9 percent you have bn workn on something up ur sleeves,lol .my esteem is running like ass,im on numbertwo v3.0.1 and ive had nothing bt issues, so ive bkdup all my things and im going to try diff roms until i gt it how i want it!

by the way brainz,as of now my fone isnt up to par ,so i call dibbs on being the lab rat for watever u need ! lol ; )

Upvote 0
So sorry to say this but we have a problem . I been informed that the esteem is not working well on connection they say that the updates are making frequency changes as we all no but was told a update was pushed on the lg website which has forced signals to fade . I must say that is true my device wont allow me to update *228 . I guess CDMA is a lost soul . I am in between making this ROM theme or theme ROM . I will have to see who has full data and what zv are we at as of now.

Upvote 0
i still use my esteem everyday,hell its the only phone i hv besides my nexus tablet,just not to long ago i did the *228,ive read that cdma is going by by , ive not noticed my esteem havn any problems,except that my phone doesnt care for the rom number two v3.0.1,i should of left the debloated/deox rom on it,phone was running like bk in the 2.5 zvd days,phone worked like a charm,now dnt take it wrong,and all,but with zve and few other roms ,im still happy with wat i have,its just a pain trying to gt it bk to where i had it before changing roms if u know wat i mean,but im still more than happy to help u in anyway,jus pm me or so.

Upvote 0
I used it about 5/6 months ago and it stated im up to date already, the other day i was trying to use the recovery option to return to stock and it gets to about 2mins and says downloading (2 step) and wont go any further, i saw the zvg is up on the open source page and thought maybe zvg would be the next update, but no go, i guess zvg is for certain regions, phones not sure why sum get it and some dnt? So brainz what you think is going on besides the esteem is out the door?

Upvote 0
I know they discontinued and stop selling . and was told from my boy that they will stop working after this September and wont be able to use cause the band . told me about the radio . and said it was a waist of investment . they may do a trade in they not shore of that yet . I hope they do. Check eBay out that's a big selling item that no one is buying :eek::D

Upvote 0
I know they discontinued and stop selling . and was told from my boy that they will stop working after this September and wont be able to use cause the band . told me about the radio . and said it was a waist of investment . they may do a trade in they not shore of that yet . I hope they do. Check eBay out that's a big selling item that no one is buying :eek::D

I hate to do the update thing cause it seems that they not telling you what's updating and your sitting attached for minutes and sometimes 40-50 . without it doing nothing . I think they scanning for something . and I feel very fishy doing that. But I Dont feel that the theme would be used I have it but now can't get this com.android pop up to go away. I will post up if they doing tradein .

Upvote 0
Yea i noticed the esteem on ebay, and like u say about being hooked up for so long, now a days theres no telling what there getting or doing to your phone, for instance you take a pic, delete cause it didn't come out right or whatever, they still can pull that pic from your phone, even though u deleted it! Technology is going to bite everyone in the ass, they try to make it like its going to help all of us out, but in reality its taking our privacy away and some!! I look back when i was in elementary school and never thought the world would be anything like the way it is today, imagine another 20 or 30 years, where and what will be going on then? Just my opinion

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones