• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

did anyone see that new nexus leak on google? (ZTE Axon)

streetkilln

Android Enthusiast
Aug 27, 2011
yesterday i looking up new nexus phone 2015 and i seen a link called nexus axon it was googles page it showed a front photo render of the phone and a back, it showed dual flash and dual camera and it was saying its features had a bigger battery with quad hd and few other stuff i cant remember, it also had a sign up for updates thing and i entered. but now i tried to go to the link and it was removed i even tried to search it.

idk if this was a sneak peak or a leak by mistake, i just wish i took screenshots

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
No, I suspect "nexus" and "axon" was either a search engine throwing up an odd connection or a piece of poor blogging.

The Axon looks cool, but TBH all I see there is a website with a few renders, some very vague claims and a serious lack of specifics. Is there anything there apart from an afternoon creating a website? Harsh, perhaps, but I've seen a number of companies pop up, advertise wonderphones and never ship a single device, and all of those have been more definite about their product than these guys. I'd love to be proven wrong, but...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones