• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Did you get your $100 rebate from Sprint?

We got ours today. I don't know when the release day was. I was actually surprised, I thought for sure it was gonna take them forever and a day. I had sprint back about 12 yrs ago, and they sucked. Then I was with nextel , which was pretty good/ Till Sprint bought them out. The the signal turned to crap. I'm on sprint now because of the evo. Gettin me the rebate back in a decent amount of time was nice. Now let's see how they act, now that I'm 3 months into the contract. :)

Upvote 0
I learned my lesson about mail-in rebates with my two launch day Pre's. I got my rebate pretty quick but Sprint denied my wife's twice. Ended up getting it after about three months. I got my Evo through Wirefly, and the wife got the Shift last week from Radio Shack. $120 for mine in December and $106 for the shift after the trade-in program, no rebates to deal with. Can't beat that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones