• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TheAtheistReverend

Anybody want a peanut?
Feb 24, 2010
Minneapolis
Tumbleweed_rolling.jpg

It is a sad day in my eyes.

This place was once so alive!

:(

sadly folks move on and the forums slow down. i know your feeling- the thunderbolt was the first and only device ive preordered and owned since release. i was part of the forum from day one,and it was hoppin! it was really kick started me into writing guides and such here on AF.

now that same tumbleweed blows thru there. but i still check it daily,just like here :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, I am so glad I found this place. When I got my first android device, the Eris, this is where I got my wings. There are some really great people that roll around here, present company included.
I hope whatever I end up with next has a good community here. In fact, that may play a part in what I choose. Some other popular forums which shall remain unnamed, have a lot of good info, but also have a higher concentration of... How should I put it... Meanies.
Thanks for all your help Scott!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones